To fund original research worldwide that contributes to the body of evidence related to MDT such as its usefulness and limitations.
It is the intent of this Foundation to:
- Become a recognized world leader in supporting musculoskeletal research.
- Attain self-sustaining monies to support multiple research projects spanning the full spectrum from case studies to multi-center trials that contribute to the mission statement.
- Develop a diverse fund-raising base to support the mission of the Foundation.
5 YEAR PLAN
By the end of 5 years, the Foundation strives to achieve the following:
- Increase financial holdings to a total of $550,000 US
- Increase fund-raising income to $50,000 US per year
- Increase yearly project funding to $50,000US
- Increase the number of applications to 10 per year by increasing awareness of the IMDTRF funding mechanisms.