November 1st Mark Werneke rejoined the Board of Directors of IMDTRF. What a strong team we have now.
Mark earned his Master of Science degree in Physical therapy at Boston University in 1979. He achieved credentialing in McKenzie methods as a Diplomat in 1995. Mark is a clinical scientist and researcher. He is interested in patient self-report outcomes collected during every day clinical practice to guide effective and efficient clinical treatment decisions to enhance the value of care to our patients. Specific research areas of interest are the McKenzie methods, spine care, and the biopsychosocial model. Mark is an active referee for several medical and physiotherapy journals.
Like Us on Facebook
Search Our Site
Recent Facts & News
- PETE WILDE SCHOLARSHIP 2017 – Congratulation to Margaret Campbell November 4, 2017
- Interview with IMDTRF Chair Betty Sindelar October 26, 2017
- Research FUN RUN in San Francisco – 23rd September June 2, 2017
- Ron Donelson will present IMDTRF funded research at the ISSLS Meeting in Athens / Greece April 26, 2017
- 2017 Grant Awarded January 18, 2017