Late October 2016 Andy Bonin joined the Board of Director. What a great addition.
Andy Bonin, M.D. is board certified in Family Medicine and has a Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine.
He is also a Certified Professional Coder and a lifetime member of the American Academy of Family Practice. He has been a medical director for Blue Cross & Blue Shield of North Carolina since 2005, and is co-author of the insurer’s spine surgery medical coverage policy.
He remains active in clinical care and teaching, and is Assistant Consulting Professor of Community and Family Medicine at the Duke University School of Medicine in Durham, NC.
Like Us on Facebook
Search Our Site
Recent Facts & News
- APPLY until 1st June 2018 March 6, 2018
- PETE WILDE SCHOLARSHIP 2017 – Congratulation to Margaret Campbell November 4, 2017
- Interview with IMDTRF Chair Betty Sindelar October 26, 2017
- Research FUN RUN in San Francisco – 23rd September June 2, 2017
- Ron Donelson will present IMDTRF funded research at the ISSLS Meeting in Athens / Greece April 26, 2017